IoT-Bus Examples Index¶
You can find the examples on the iot-bus GitHub page. The examples are in two repositories:
- Examples in c++ format and platformio.ini files that contain library dependencies.
- Examples in ino format. You will need to separately install library dependencies described in each example.
The examples that are described in this section are a subset of the examples in the repository. If you run through these examples you’ll discover how to use each of them.
- Get started with the ubiquitous Blink and flash the on-board LED.
- Hello World
- A simple WiFi web-server that responds to HTTP requests.
- CAN Bus
- How to send and receive data using CAN Bus.
- Demonstrates how to switch the relay on and off.
- How to send and receive data using LoRa.
- How to control a stepper motor.
- Graphics and touch screen example.
- SD Card
- A test for the SD Card on the IoT-Bus Display.